360 Logistics has evolved from a traditional customs brokerage firm to a fully integrated supply chain provider. What sets us apart from our competition is our unique and innovative approach to managing the value chain of international logistics and the movement of goods.
We believe that the value component of a robust supply chain lies in the ability to form and develop partnerships with like-minded businesses both locally and globally. Forming partnerships with specialists in each of our major international markets affords us the flexibility to choose local market leaders that best meet the requirements of our customers. These relationships span a diverse cross section of logistics and supply chain functions meaning we can build a solution that incorporates a wide range of services including border and commerce compliance, transfer pricing and valuation, taxation and any other legal issues surrounding international trade.
We also take a holistic approach to the customer and when developing customised solutions we consider both our direct or first tier clients, as well as second and third tier customers who purchase from our client. By keeping all customers within the supply chain in mind we can design a true end to end logistics business model. This can include assessment of distribution centres (outsourced versus vertically integrated) and DC location, or direct from origin to customer distribution removing the need for local warehousing. We recognise that speed to market and low inventory holding has value and should be considered alongside freight and distribution costs. With this in mind, understanding our clients’ business models is fundamental component when formulating solutions, and through this approach, has allowed us to fully develop a comprehensive range of services.
Key components of our Supply Chain solution approach:
- Clear and open communication and personalised account management
- Consultative approach to supply chain design and international trade
- Market independence with rigorous vendor selection and management processes
- Operational activity underpinned by clear service levels and operating procedures
- The right mix of personal communication and I.T based visibility tools
- Flexibility and continuous improvement
- Ongoing management of freight costs, minimising total cost of ownership
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of client business models and objectives
- Commitment to service excellence and supply chain efficiency